Core Idea: Help you Master Selenium to have the right skill and words in your profile like WebDriver, Java/JUnit, Frameworks, Grid, etc that will significantly help your career get a healthy push.
Intent: We at ITeLearn help you learn Selenium, even though you have never done coding/programming earlier. Help you have Hands on experience in a real time project environment.
Date & Time: Paid sessions starts from 30th Mar 2017 to 14th Apr at 6.30 PM Pacific.
|Working with IDE||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Element identification||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Configuring Selenium WebDriver with Eclipse||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Core Java||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Working with WebDriver Commands||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Working with TestNG framework||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Working with Excel using Apache POI||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Working with Data Driven Framework||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Working with Keyword Driven Framework||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Working with Hybrid Framework||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Handling Alerts using Alert Interface||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Handling dynamically changing Windows||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Working with web tables and Actions builder class||Karthik Kosireddi|
|Working with POM(Page Object Model)||Karthik Kosireddi|
- Anyone looking for an IT job.
- Basics of MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Non IT
- Fresh Graduates and Students
- Manual Testers
- Job Seekers
- Automation Testers
- Selenium has no upfront, out-of-pocket costs. It is a free download
- Software Testing market is expected to sky rise at 11 percent of CAGR in next 3 years - CA
- Average salary of Selenium Automation Engineer is $94k (Indeed.com Salary Data)
- Supports different OS, different programming languages which makes Selenium the most desired automation testing tool
- As cut down the cost and effort that manual testing involves.