.Net Framework is developed by Microsoft and runs on Microsoft Windows. It has two parts, FCL(Framework Class Library) which has language interoperability and CLR(Common Language Runtime) which offers features such as security, memory management, and exception handling. Nowadays, .NET technology is widely used to develop various programs, so getting trained in .Net training will expertise your level.
Why prefer .Net?
When .Net framework is used the developing cost will be less as it is a free and open source. There are many other attractive features that have made it the most favorite framework for many application developers throughout the world. Some of the major features are:
- Consistent Programming Model
- Direct support for security
- More simple development methods
- Easy for application deployment and maintaining
- Assemblies with multiple functionalities
Job Opportunities for .Net Professionals
Each and every day one or the other sector is being computerized. At this juncture, there is a need to develop various applications for different processes. This has made way for .Net framework experts to succeed in their career as it is one of the most widely used software frameworks for developing applications. It is estimated that about 1 million opportunities will be available for .Net professionals by the end of next year.
.Net Training Courses
When the demand for .Net professionals is increasing rapidly, many experts in this technology have come up with .Net training programs. However, .Net online tutorials are the most favorite today as it helps even working professionals to learn the technology without disturbing their routine work.
.Net Training Online Course Contents
Although the content of the course may slightly change from trainer to trainer, the core of the course will be the same. In most popular and career oriented courses, the entire subject is divided into 26 chapters as mentioned below:
- .Net Introduction
- Programming using C# .Net
- Oops using .Net
- SQL Server
- Web application development using client side technologies
- ASP .Net
- Web server controls
- List Controls
- Post back
- Other Controls
- Validation Controls
- Page Redirection
- Master Pages
- ADO .Net
- Databound Controls
- Working with POCO Classes
- Linq to SQL (ORM)
- 3 Tier Architecture
- Exception Handling in ASP .Net
- State Management Techniques
- ASP .Net Security
- Web Services
- MVC .Net Introduction
- Windows Forms (WPF)
Online courses mainly contain .Net training videos, and study material in different formats. Professional trainers will offer an opportunity to clear doubts through chat and also access might be granted to a vast community of professionals for no extra cost. This community will help you clarify your doubts, exchange ideas and help to identify new job opportunities.
Towards the end of the course, the trainers will provide an opportunity to work on live projects. This will be helpful to become familiar with real life problems that may come up while working on live projects and learn the technology in detail. This can value to the CV add might open doors better opportunities.
How to choose the Best .Net Online Training Provider
- Analyze the sample .Net training videos and other study material to get an idea about the quality of study material.
- Attend the free demo sessions offered by trainers from time to time to get an idea about the approach of trainers towards training.
- Consult any of the former students or take the help of social media or open discussion forums to get an idea about the overall quality of the trainings and reputation of the trainer.
- Ensure that the trainer provides an opportunity to work on live projects.
Go with the best and well-reputed trainers to get the maximum advantage of the trainings.