HP ALM QC Online Training Program
QC or Quality Center is a test management tool which was developed by Hewlett-Packard Enterprise(HP) as an Application Lifecycle Management(ALM) tool. This tool is used for application development as well as for testing. This is a web-based tool which helps to manage the lifecycle of applications planning, requirement gathering to testing and deployment of the application. The tool has been used by Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Product Owners.
The vast area of applications clearly indicates the importance of HP ALM/QC and also states that the experts in this tools will certainly have many good opportunities. According to the industry analysts and Human Resource specialists, the demand for experts in this tool will keep on increasing day by day.
When there is a huge demand for a specific function, more and more people will opt for it and hence there will be a huge rush for HP ALM QC Online Training courses. Seeing a good opportunity, many experts have also come up with HP ALM QC Online Training courses.
QC online courses is now very popular among working professionals, as this will not affect their daily schedule. The trainers will provide QC videos as study materials. They will also provide study materials like pdf and ebook. Every trainee will be provided with a chat facility to clarify doubts. This can help trainees learn the subject more effectively, as if they are sitting in a classroom and learning the subject from a physically present tutor.
HP ALM QC Online Training Course Contents
There may be a slight difference in the priorities depending on the approach of trainers towards the subject, still the core content of the course will be as follows.
- Introduction to HP ALM/QC
- Working With Site Administrator for creating Domain and Project, Adding Users.
- Creating Functional and Nonfunctional Requirements in Quality Center.
- Installation and configuration of Quality Center on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Creation of test plans and test cases in QC
- Creating parameterized test cases and test sets.
- Executing the test cases and updating the test results.
- Executing the parameterized test cases and detecting the defects
- Defect management, traceability among requirements, test cases and defects in QC
- Working with Dashboards – reports and graphs
- Working and adding Excel add-in and exporting and importing
- Application Lifecycle Management Requirements
- Design, Coding, Testing and Stabilization
- UAT, Deployment, Maintenance, Application Management Tool, HP ALM Tool
- Difference between application lifecycle management and defect management
- Working with site administrator in ALM
- Working with ALM component
- Creating releases, requirements, and cycles in ALM
- Working with Application lifecycle management 12.0
- Working with Application lifecycle management test execution
- Import/ Export test cases from Excel to QC
- Creating test sets in test lab
- Execution and creation of different test cases
- Creating log defects
- Creating new defects
- Reports and Graphs like test lab and default session
- How we can integrate ALM tool with UFT and Loadrunner
- Integration with HP ALM and other functional tools
As a part of online training, professional trainers will provide the trainees with a chance to work on QC/ALM live projects. This will help the trainees learn the subject in detail at the same time the trainees will be introduced to teamwork. As trainees will work on live projects they will get an idea about the issues they might have to face while working on real-time projects. Other than that trainees can add this as a working experience to their resume to give more value to it.