HP Quality Center(10.0)/ALM(12.0) Training
– Introduction to HP Quality Center/ALM
– Working With Site Administrator for creating Domain and Project, Adding Users.
– Creating Functional and Non-Functional Requirements in Quality Center.
– Installation/Configuration of Quality Center on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
– Creating the Test Plan and Test Cases in Quality Center.
– Creating Parameterized Test Cases and Test Sets.
– Executing the Test Cases and Updating the Test Results in QC/ALM.
– Executing the Parameterized Test Cases and Defect Tracking.
– Defect Management and Traceabiltity among Requirements, Test Cases and Defects in Quality Center.
– Working With Dashboard â€“ Reports and Graphs in QC.
– Working and Adding Excel Add-In and Importing and Exporting Excel from QC.
– Application Life cycle Management-Requirements
– Design, Coding/Build, Testing/Stabilization
– UAT, Deployment, Maintenance, Application Management Tool, HP ALM Tool
– Difference between Application Life Cycle Management and Defect Management.
– Working with Site Administrator in ALM.
– Working with ALM Component.
– Creating Releases, cycles and Requirements in ALM.
– Working with Application Life cycle Management 12.0
– Working with Application Life cycle Management Test Execution.
– Import and Export Test cases from Excel to Quality Center
– Creating Test Sets in Test Lab.
– Execution and Created different test cases.
– Creating log defects.
– Creating new defect.
– Reports and Graphs like Test lab and default session.
– How we can integrate with ALM Tool with UFT and Load Runner.
– Integration with HP ALM and other functional Tools