Overview: Informatica sessions would help to work easily with ETL Testing strategies and data migration from one database to other. The sessions would give better understanding on various concepts of Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor.
Pre-Requisites: Focused specifically for beginner to mid-level IT Engineers, QA professionals and Developers.
Informatica Power Center Course Content
1. PL-SQL commands and overview.
2. What is ETL Testing and Informatica and the importance in the IT industry?
3. Informatica Architecture
4. Configuration of client , repositories
5. Source Analyzer, Target Designer
6. How to create mapping?
7. How to create a workflow?
8. How to monitor workflow and check session logs?
9. Transformations: Aggregator, Filter, Joiner, Rank, Reusable, Normalizer and various other transformations and concepts.
10. Other concepts.