- 09+ hours of detailed HQ Videos from basic to advanced SQL Database Concepts.
- Life-Time Access to Database Testing Discussion forums
- Email and Forum based Technical Support
- Access to SQL Scripts, PDF’s, Interview Questions, Assignments etc…
All video pages
SQL Database Testing Video Tutorials (18 videos, 09 hours)
SQL Database Live Project
More information about the course
SQL Database Course FAQ’s
SQL Database Interview Questions
Next SQL Database LIVE Batch schedule
Payment link for Database Live+Video Tutorials : $200
SQL Database Members Tech Support
SQL Database Welcome Pack
Detailed Course Content
SQL Database Testing: Course Content
Chapter 1: Basics of Databases
- 1.1 What are Databases?
- 1.2 Importance of Database in todays software world?
- 1.3 Project 1: A sample job portal for creating a database)
- 1.4 Creating basic data structure and data content in a notepad
- 1.5 The basics of Microsoft Excel, create multiple MS Excel sheets and store data
- 1.6 Intro to MS Access Database
- 1.7 Creating an MS Access DB
- 1.8 Creating tables in an MS Access DB
- 1.9 Understanding Primary Keys in Database
- 1.10 Understanding Data types
- 1.11 Importing from MS Excel into MS Access
- 1.12 Adding records to MS Access DB
- 1.13 Database Table relationships
- 1.14 Creating new relationships between table fields
- 1.15 Adding look-ups from one table to the other
- 1.16 Understanding the MS Access forms and how they work
- 1.17 Create a basic MS Access form to view, navigate and add new data
Chapter 2: Mastering SQL Programming
- 2.1 SQL â€“ Basic tutorials
- 2.2 How to write your 1st SQL Statement?
- 2.3 What is SELECT?
- 2.4 What is FROM?
- 2.5 What is WHERE?
- 2.6 SQL Conditions
- 2.7 Using â€œORâ€ and â€œANDâ€
- 2.8 ORDER BY: Sorting records Ascending/ Descending
- 2.9 BETWEEN : Display records in a range between 2 values
- 2.10 DISTINCT : How to get unique records only
- 2.11 SQL Insert: To add new records
- 2.12 SQL Update: Update existing records
- 2.13 SQL Delete: Delete existing recordsSQL Top: How many rows to return
- 2.14 SQL In: Provide multiple values in your where clause
- 2.15 SQL Alias: Giving short names to a table inside a query
- 2.16 SQL Joins
- 2.17 SQL Inner Joins
- 2.18 SQL LEFT Join
- 2.19 SQL RIGHT Join
- 2.20 SQL FULL Join
- 2.21 SQL Count
- 2.22 SQL Create
- 2.23 SQL Alter
- 2.24 SQL Drop
- 2.25 How to Install MySQL Database?
- 2.26 How to run different SQL queries through command prompt on MySQL Database?
- 2.27 Help Doc to install MySQL
- 2.28 Help Doc to run MySQL Commands
Chapter 3: Testing Databases
- 3.1 Why is Testing Databases important?
- 3.2 How do we Test Databases? Basic level intro.
- 3.3 What is Black Box Database Testing?
- 3.4 What is White Box Database Testing?
- 3.5 Installing XAMPP, Apache Server, MySQL
- 3.6 Installing OrangeHRM
- 3.7 Installing Toad for MySQL
- 3.8 Starting the work -Launch Xampp-Launch Toad-Launch App
- 3.9 Testing the application Front end changes
- 3.10 Testing the db backend changes
- 3.11 What should be tested
- 3.12 Preparation of Test cases for Database Testing
- 3.13 How to use toad to its potential?
- 3.14 Running SQL stmts
- 3.15 pick from previous exercises
Chapter 4: Database Automation Testing for QTP and Selenium
- 4.1 QTP Interaction with Databases through script
- 4.2 Add, Modify, Delete MS Access DB records through script
- 4.3 Selenium Part 1
- 4.4 DB Connections and ResultSets
- 4.5 Running SQL queries
- 4.6 Apply on TestNG and JUnit
- 4.7 Selenium Part 2
- 4.8 DB Connections and ResultSets
- 4.9 Running SQL queries
- 4.10 Apply on TestNG and JUnit