All video pages
QC Training Videos
Please Note-Effective March 15th 2015, videos that are uploaded after Feb 27th only will be shared as part of QC/ALM recorded videos access & Old content will not be shared .
HP Quality Center Training Videos(10 videos, 11 hours)
QC/ALM Fast Track – Oct 14th 2014 (QC-11.5)
QC Live Training (Feb 27th 2015 batch-11 Videos, 12 Hours)
HP ALM Live Training (April-06th Batch 2015)
More information about the course
QC Members Tech Support
HP QC/ALM Welcome Pack
Detailed Course Content
HP Quality Center Course Content
– Introduction to HP Quality Center/ALM
– Working With Site Administrator for creating Domain and Project, Adding Users.
â€“ Creating Functional and Non-Functional Requirements in Quality Center.
â€“ Installation/Configuration of Quality Center on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
â€“ Creating the Test Plan and Test Cases in Quality Center.
â€“ Creating Parameterized Test Cases and Test Sets.
â€“ Executing the Test Cases and Updating the Test Results in QC/ALM.
â€“ Executing the Parameterized Test Cases and Defect Tracking.
â€“ Defect Management and Traceabiltity among Requirements, Test Cases and Defects in Quality Center.
â€“ Working With Dashboard â€“ Reports and Graphs in QC.
â€“ Working and Adding Excel Add-In and Importing and Exporting Excel from QC.
– Application Life cycle Management-Requirements
– Design, Coding/Build, Testing/Stabilization
– UAT, Deployment, Maintenance, Application Management Tool, HP ALM Tool
– Difference between Application Life Cycle Management and Defect Management.
– Working with Site Administrator in ALM.
– Working with ALM Component.
– Creating Releases, cycles and Requirements in ALM.
– Working with Application Life cycle Management 12.0
– Working with Application Life cycle Management Test Execution.
– Import and Export Test cases from Excel to Quality Center
– Creating Test Sets in Test Lab.
– Execution and Created different test cases.
– Creating log defects.
– Creating new defect.
– Reports and Graphs like Test lab and default session.
– How we can integrate with ALM Tool with UFT and Load Runner.
– Integration with HP ALM and other functional Tools