Forum usage guidelines
- Search First.: If you don’t find a similar post, start a new topic. If you find a similar thread and still have a question, reply to that topic. Duplicate threads will be ignored/deleted without warning.
- Proper Subject: Ensure you choose a very appropriate topic name. Else it will be tough to get support from other members.
- Patience, please: Our Tech team or other members will usually try to respond within 24 hours on weekdays and max within 48 hours on weekends. Sometimes sooner.
- Share opinions: Please feel free to reply, add or comment on any ongoing topics. Collective learning will be of great benefit to all.
August 10, 2016
I downloaded successfully the eclipse neon in my machine . When I am trying to install “TestNG” it throws me error as” No repository found at http://beust.com/eclipse .
And one more rrror unable to read the repsitory at the same http location mentioned above
Tried the following things
1) change the network connection from native to Direct and viceversa
2) edited the URL at the end with “/” http://beust.com/eclipse
None of them didn’t work
Plz help me on this …
Most Users Ever Online: 70
Currently Browsing this Page:
Shan Nathan: 80
Palanki sai charan: 67
Vishal Anand: 53
Archana Sapre: 51
Geetha Reddy: 44
Priyanka Perumalla: 36
Guest Posters: 19
Newest Members: Devasena Devasena, Deepti Agrawal, Paul Jo Paul Jo, Arvind Raja, Shirisha Chippagiri, Aldo Martinez, Basil Ibrahim, Sankalp Navghare, Samiksha Dalvi, Chandani Chaudhari
Administrators: Karthik eLearn (Admin): 49