- March 23 2017
Date: Free Day-01 Session on 23rd March 2017 (USA), 24th March 2017 (IND).
Time: 6:30 PM PDT (7:00 AM IST).
Duration: 1 Hour
- Idioms have a significant role in all languages.
- They enrich the language with their local color and native things.
- Certain verbs when followed by certain prepositions or the adverbs appear in a new light and acquire a new meaning which is called its idiomatic expression. Such verbs are called phrasal verbs.
- Have you ever realized how many idioms English speakers use daily? Is it raining cats and dogs? Or “hang in there” meaning “The meaning of this idiom is to “continue despite difficulties.” Does my teacher really want my eyes on her? How can one drive someone up the wall? These are everyday phrases that leave you asking what they are talking about?
- Learn the art of the language by using the Idioms and express like the way native speakers of this language do.
Vocabulary Idioms Training Free Day-01 Demo session on 23rd March 2017 (USA), 24th March 2017 (IND).
Vocabulary Idioms Training Paid sessions from 27th March 2017 (USA), 28th March 2017 (IND).
– Payment link for – Vocabulary Idioms Training– $30
– Its a five in one-course package that does “it all”. For individual courses, we need to pay $30 each.
Package price for
For more details mail us at email@example.com, or reach us at +91-837-4323-742 (INDIA)