- December 28 2016
Selenium Live Project (JPACT)
Date: Paid Session on 9th Jan 2017 (USA), 10th Jan 2017 (IND).
Time: 7:30 PM PDT (9:00 AM IST).
Duration: 1 Hour
Overview: These LIVE projects are actual projects seeking assistance on QA and Testing. As part of this project you would be participating in a 1 week exercise that will lead to
- Exposure on How to perform Automation Testing in Real Projects.
- Deciding the right framework for a project.
- How to design, build, deploy and maintain a suitable Framework for the project?
- Interacting with other automation team members and ensuring to collectively resolve challenges.
- Experience that you can refer to on your resume.
- Confidently show case your skill and expertise in interviews.
Different activities planned for our Selenium Project:
– Orientation on how the project works
– Application Walk through, Project Timelines and Goals.
– Q&A Session
– Team creation and orientation
– High level test plan, test case template
– Detailed test cases
– Review Test Cases
– Finalize Test Cases
– Deciding on an Automation Strategy.
– Choosing the right framework, scripts and approach.
– Getting app access, preparing test data.
– Setting up Test Environment
– Building the Automation Scripts and Frameworks.
– Doing a test run
– Finalizing and deploying the automation suite
– Cleaning up and documentation.
For more details mail us at email@example.com, or reach us at +91-837-4323-742 (INDIA)