- March 2 2016
QA/Manual Testing Live Training
Day-01: It gives an overview of Software Life Cycle.
Day-02: Discusses about differeny SDLC models,their advantages and disadvantages.
Day-03: Discusses about differeny SDLC models,their advantages and disadvantages Continued.
Join us for a Live Crash course this March on QA/Manual Testing and gain the right skill, that will significantly help you in getting a QA/Testing job. Get to know how you can learn and gain hands on experience by testing an application.
Day 01 Demo on 04th March 2016.
Date: Day 01 Demo on 04th March 2016.
Timing: 6:30 PM Pacific.
The Paid sessions, will begin from 9th March to 18th March 2016 @ 6:30 PM Pacific
Join the Live Training and learn.
1. How to Master QA in just 2 weeks.
2. Learn Fundamentals of testing.
3. How to write test cases properly (i.e. steps, actual, expected results, et. al).
4. Understand the top challenges with testing during projects.
5. Agile Testing Methodologies.
6. How to effectively communicate with various teams (Dev, SDET, Ops, Business, etc) in DevOps model.
7. Understand defect tracking systems like Jira and how to make use of stories, epics, tasks, etc
8. Planning for Automation – Writing test cases.
9. Functional vs. Non-Functional Testing (system vs. integration vs. performance, etc.)
10. Writing Acceptance Criteria, Exploratory Testing and it’s tools, Code Coverage, Continuous Builds, Test Metrics, Technical Debt etc.
For Indian Pricing and Payment details mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach us at +91-837-4323-742 (INDIA)
For any queries, please post your questions below.