Event QA Live Training
- July 5 2016
QA Live Training and Live Project
We Realize that you need to showcase your skill along with a good project experience to get into you dream job.
Date: Paid Sessions from 1st Aug 2016 (USA), 2nd Aug 2016 (IND).
Time: 6:00 PM PDT (6:30 AM IST).
Duration: 1 Hour.
Join the Live Training and learn:
1. How to Master QA in just 2 weeks.
2. Learn Fundamentals of testing.
3. How to write test cases properly (i.e. steps, actual, expected results, et. al).
4. Understand the top challenges with testing during projects.
5. Agile Testing Methodologies.
6. How to effectively communicate with various teams (Dev, SDET, Ops, Business, etc) in DevOps model.
7. Understand defect tracking systems like Jira and how to make use of stories, epics, tasks, etc
8. Planning for Automation – Writing test cases.
9. Functional vs. Non-Functional Testing (system vs. integration vs. performance, etc.)
10. Writing Acceptance Criteria, Exploratory Testing and it’s tools, Code Coverage, Continuous Builds, Test Metrics, Technical Debt etc.
QA LIVE Project Details:
– Experience complete SDLC in a practical project.
– Gain hands-on experience on a real time project
– Get a project that you can place on your resume.
– Join the free demo sessions and get to understand how it works.
Free Day-01, Day-02 Demo sessions on 31st Aug, 2nd Sep 2016 (USA), and 1st Sep, 3rd Sep 2016 (IND).
For any queries, please post your questions below.