- November 29 2016
Performance Testing Live Project
Performance Testing Live Project Free Videos
Date: Paid Training will begin from 19th Dec 2016 (USA), 20th Dec (IND).
Time: 5:00 PM PDT (USA), 6:30 AM (IND).
Duration: 1 Hour
Trainer: Archana Sapre
Overview: What is Performance Testing? – Type of software testing (Non-Functional) used to determine a system’s behavior when it is subjected to a specific load condition. It is a kind of simulation test where we apply virtual load on the system using various tools & technologies and determine its responsiveness, stability, scalability and other quality attributes.
The most common tools used across the industry are HP Loadrunner, Apache Jmeter, HP Performance Center (web-based), Loadcomplete, Rational Performance Tester, OpenSTA and many more.
Performance Testing Project covers following topics:
– The team will be working on following phase of performance testing. It is all hand on exposure to them.
– Requirement Gathering
– Test Planning
– Script Creation
– Script Execution with different workload model and type of performance test
– We will be using LR 12.53
-The application that we will be using is Web Tours application provided by HP for performance testing
Importance of Performance Testing:
– In today’s competitive world where lot of similar business applications are cropping up, it becomes quite important to have a robust and scalable system which does not crash and performs
reliably during peak hours.
– Website crash = Customer dissatisfaction = Direct or Indirect Business revenue loss = Bad publicity & marketing = Reputational Damage.
For example – Facebook, WhatsApp (good ones), IRCTC (bad ones).
– Non-functional testing is new market trend as market is currently more matured in functional testing and most of the companies.
– Here at iTeLearn, Performance Testing online training program offers the following :
– Performance testing concepts and terminology in detail.
– Both market leader tools – (a) HP Loadrunner (b) Jmeter.
– Detailed study of performance testing using these tools in real-life scenarios.
– All the tool features are covered in details.
– Interactive session – Q&A mode.
– Post training – online technical assistance from the trainer for topics covered.
– Hands-on Project.
– 30 hour of end to end video library.
Click here to go to Course Content Page
It is a 5 week guided tour to master the tool followed by a 4 week Live Project Training. The latest Loadrunner 12.50 version and Jmeter 3.0 version will be used as part of the training.
Pricing : To Join the Live Training or Recorded Videos check the options given below.
– Payment link for Performance Testing LIVE+Video Tutorials : $300
1 year of Video access plus Access to 2 week Live training.
– Payment link for Performance Testing Video Tutorials : $250
If you are interested in the Video only option, then you are welcome to join anytime. You will get access to over 30 hours of content of high quality videos.
1 year of Recorded Video access.
– Payment link for 1 Year Video + Live Training + Live Project Access : $425 (For a New member).
– Payment link for Live Project + Video Access : $125 (For existing Member).
For any queries, please post your questions below.