- February 8 2017
How to get a QA/Automation Job quickly? 2 free hours training:-
We are starting a 2 hours intense training on the following areas that will help you take your skill to a job, quickly.
1. Resume – Prepare the right one. By Karthik and Manoj.
2. Job Boards – Posting rightly to get profiles noticed. By Karthik and Amulya.
3. Telephonic Interviews – How to make the best of the calls? By Priya and Karthik.
4. In-Person Interviews – How to win the job? By Priya and Karthik.
5. Top tips to truly make it. By Karthik.
Join me on 8th & 10th Feb at 6:30 PM PT to learn more.
With the intent of getting more QA Engineers to embrace the power of AnyAUT, we are launching a 7 hours intense workshop to help you become an AnyAUT Certified Tester (AACT) for FREE. I will personally train you and motivate you towards success. JPACT is our flagship Job Placement And Certified Training. I will also conduct 2nd JPACT batch orientation session on 23rd Feb at 6.30 PM Pacific.
Click Here for more details
Date: How to get a QA/Automation Job quickly? 2 free hours training (JPACT) – Free Sessions on 8th & 10th Feb 2017 (USA), 9th & 11th Feb 2017 (IND).
Duration: 1 hour.
Timing: 7:30 PM PDT (9:00 AM IST).
1. Our new service offering job placement program for the US market.
2. An overview on an evolved training master program on industry driven Software Test Automation skills that also provides you with a valuable Certificate giving you credibility on your acquired knowledge.
Prerequisite: To attend Live Projects or access project recorded videos it is mandatory to have access to the particular course videos.
Certified Training Program:
This program has been designed to train and build the right skills needed to be an Automation Test Engineer in today’s market place.
This course will have a combination of LIVE Trainings, LIVE Projects and Video Tutorials on core testing tools and concepts.
The courses/topics covered include:
- Manual Testing with Test Management Tools (HP ALM, JIRA, Bugzilla)
- Selenium WebDriver with Core Java, C# or Python
- HP QTP/UFT
- AnyAut Test Automation Framework (certification course)
- Database Testing concepts
- Agile Testing concepts
AnyAut is an in-house developed Hybrid Test Automation Framework that works using Selenium WebDriver with Core Java. The certification program will cover intense training at 2 levels on AnyAut
- AnyAut Certified Developer – An automation engineer who knows the detailed code level working of this framework. Automation Engineer will have the skill and expertise to do a complete implementation and customization for any new client wishing to use the product.
- AnyAut Certified Tester – A manual test engineer who knows the detailed application workflow and can help build, maintain and execute Automation Test Suites using the AnyAut application. The test engineers will have minimal coding experience, but have significant tool knowledge which is a very critical phase in the overall Automation Test life cycle.
With our Certified Training Program, we are confident to build a pool of talent that the Testing market needs at a global level.
As part of the placement program, we intend to create job opportunities for the Certified Professionals through the following activities:
- Resume preparation and tips
- Mock interviews, project discussions
- Communication skills improvement (written and verbal)
- Guidelines on corporate working etiquettes
- Market the resumes across various job boards, clients and consultancies in the US market
- Build your confidence to face Telephonic and Face-To-Face interviews effectively.
Our Upcoming Events:
Note: If a non member wishes to opt for any of the individual course, then they will have to click on the amount chosen. Existing members can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for the payment link.
|Course Name||Start Date – End Date||Time||Pricing
( Live+Videos / videos )
Batch-A (Beginners and Advanced)
|Manual Testing||28th Nov 2016 – 9th Dec 2016||5.00 PM||$150 / $100|
|Test Management Tools (JIRA, ALM, Bugzilla)||14th Dec 2016 – 27th Dec 2016||5.00 PM||$150 / $100|
|Agile Testing and Database Testing||28th Dec 2016 – 6th Jan 2017||5.00 PM||$150 / $100|
|Webservices Live Training||11th Jan 2017 – 20th Jan 2017||5.00 PM||$400 / $350|
|QA Live Project||23rd Jan 2017 – 15th Feb 2017||6.30 PM||$50|
|HP UFT Basic & Advanced Level||25th Jan 2017 – 17th Feb 2017||5.00 PM||$500 / $450|
|UFT Live project||16th Feb 2017 – 8th March 2017||7.30 PM||$125 / $75|
|Selenium Basic and Advanced level training||27th Feb 2017 – 24th March 2017||5.00 PM||$500 / $450|
|Selenium Live Project||20th March 2017 – 10th April 2017||7.30 PM||$125 / $75|
|Mobile App Testing||22nd March 2017 – 31st March 2017||5.00 PM||$250 / $200|
|Mobile App Testing Advanced Level||5th April 2017 – 14th April 2017||5.00 PM||$350 / $300|
|Mobile App Testing Live Project||12th April 2017 – 3rd May 2017||6.30 PM||$125 / $75|
|AnyAut Certified Tester (ACT) Training||17th April 2017 – 21th April 2017||5.00 PM||Free – JPACT Members only|
|AnyAut Certified Developer (ACD) Training||24th April 2017 – 28th April 2017||5.00 PM||Free – JPACT Members only|
|Selenium Basic Level||28th Nov 2016 – 9th Dec 2016||6.30 PM||$250 / $200|
|Selenium Advanced Level||14th Dec 2016 – 26th Dec 2016||6.30 PM||$350 / $300|
|Selenium Live Project||28th Dec 2016 – 18th Jan 2017||7.30 PM||$125 / $75|
|AnyAut Certified Tester (ACT) Training||28th Dec 2016 – 6th Jan 2017||6.30 PM||Free – JPACT Members only|
|AnyAut Certified Developer (ACD) Training||11th Jan 2017 – 20th Jan 2017||6.30 PM||Free – JPACT Members only|
Batch A & B (Power Placement program)
|Communication skills improvement (Written/ Verbal) Training Program||21st Dec 2016 – 27th Dec 2016||7.30 PM||$199|
|Resume Preparation and Tips||–||–||Free – JPACT Members only|
|Mock interviews, project discussions||–||–||Free – JPACT Members only|
|Guidelines on corporate working etiquettes||–||–||Free – JPACT Members only|
|Market the resumes across various job boards, clients and consultancies in the US market||–||–||Free – JPACT Members only|
|Build your confidence to face Telephonic and Face-To-Face interviews effectively.||–||–||Free – JPACT Members only|
Note: If need be, sessions will get extended by 1 or 2 days to ensure total content coverage. The training’s will focus on building the right skill and getting job ready in the shortest time.
2 Hour Free Training (JPACT) – On 08th, 10th Feb 2017 @6.30 PM – 7:30 PM PST
UFT Live project (JPACT) – Free Day-01, Day-02 Sessions on 16th, 17th Feb 2017 @7.30 PM – 8:30 PM PST
UFT Live project (JPACT) – Paid Sessions from 20th Feb 2017 @7.30 PM – 8:30 PM PST
Register and join for this 1 hour webinar that we are extremely confident to make a paradigm shift in your QA/Testing career.