- April 11 2016
Informatica Power Center Live Training
Informatica provides the market’s leading data integration platform. Tested on nearly 500,000 combinations of platforms and applications, the data integration platform inter operates with the broadest possible range of disparate standards, systems and applications. This unbiased and universal view makes Informatica unique in today’s market as a leader in the data integration platform. It also makes Informatica the ideal strategic platform for companies looking to solve data integration issues of any size.
Informatica Power Center 9.X Developer will introduce the participants to work with the Power Center. Developers can use Informatica to create, execute, as well as administer, monitor and schedule ETL processes and understand how these are used in data mining operations. This course covers Informatica development techniques, error handling, data migration, performance tuning and more.
Date: Day 01 & Day 02 Demo sessions on 13th & 14th April 2016
Duration: 1 hour
Timing: 7:00 PM Pacific.
Trainer: Seshasayana Reddy
Day 01 & Day 02 Demo sessions will begin from 13th & 14th April 2016
Paid sessions will begin from 18th April to 27th May 2016 @6:30 PM PST
1. Understand and identify different Informatica Products
2. Describe Informatica PowerCenter architecture & its different components.
3. Use PowerCenter 9.x components to build Mappings, Tasks, Workflows
4. Describe the basic and advanced features functionalities of PowerCenter 9.X transformations.
5. Understand Workflow Task and job handling.
6. Describe Mapping Parameter and Variables
7. Perform debugging, troubleshooting, error handling and recovery.
8. Learn to calculate cache requirement and implement session cache.
9. Execute performance tuning and Optimization.
10. Recognize and explain the functionalities of the Repository Manager tool.
11. Identify how to handle services in the Administration Console.
12. Understand techniques of SCD, XML Processing, Partitioning, Constraint based loading and Incremental Aggregation.
13. Gain insight on ETL best practices using Informatica.
For Indian Pricing and Payment Please visit Pricing Page
For more details mail us at email@example.com, or reach us at +91-837-4323-742 (INDIA)
For any queries, please post your questions below.