QC/ALM Training Online Video Tutorials
Get QC/ALM Training Online Video Tutorials, register for a premium subscription and avail 6 months of 20+hours of videos on…
This tutorial focuses on an overall understanding of QC/ALM management tools. Installation and configuration of QC on windows 7 & 8. Learn to create test plans and cases in Quality centres. Understand the requirements for Application of LifeCycle Management and the differences between the prior and Defect Management. The creation and execution of various test cases are explained as well.
Trainer : Shanker & Mahesh
6 months QC Premium Subscription includes:
26 Hours of HQ Videos
Life Time Access to QC Discussion Forums
Email & Forum Based Technical Support
Access to QC Scripts, PDF’s, & Assignments
HP Quality Center Course Content
– Introduction to HP Quality Center/ALM
– Working With Site Administrator for creating Domain and Project, Adding Users.
– Creating Functional and Non-Functional Requirements in Quality Center.
– Installation/Configuration of Quality Center on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
– Creating the Test Plan and Test Cases in Quality Center.
– Creating Parameterized Test Cases and Test Sets.
– Executing the Test Cases and Updating the Test Results in QC/ALM.
– Executing the Parameterized Test Cases and Defect Tracking.
– Defect Management and Traceabiltity among Requirements, Test Cases and Defects in Quality Center.
– Working With Dashboard – Reports and Graphs in QC.
– Working and Adding Excel Add-In and Importing and Exporting Excel from QC.
– Application Life cycle Management-Requirements
– Design, Coding/Build, Testing/Stabilization
– UAT, Deployment, Maintenance, Application Management Tool, HP ALM Tool
– Difference between Application Life Cycle Management and Defect Management.
– Working with Site Administrator in ALM.
– Working with ALM Component.
– Creating Releases, cycles and Requirements in ALM.
– Working with Application Life cycle Management 12.0
– Working with Application Life cycle Management Test Execution.
– Import and Export Test cases from Excel to Quality Center
– Creating Test Sets in Test Lab.
– Execution and Creation of different test cases.
– Creating log defects.
– Creating new defect.
– Reports and Graphs like Test lab and default session.
– How we can integrate ALM Tool with UFT and Load Runner.
– Integration with HP ALM and other functional Tools