QA JIRA Bugzilla Software Testing Fundamentals Training Online
QA JIRA Bugzilla Software testing fundamentals skills are learned step by step with a 6-month program with access to over…
QA JIRA Bugzilla Software testing fundamentals skills are learned step by step with a 6-month program with access to over 40 hours of training videos and unlimited access to discussion forums.
ITeLearn provides a detailed course on QA JIRA Bugzilla with videos, Q&A and discussion forums. The course follows a planned curriculum by professional trainers. It covers a total of four chapters from Software Testing Basics including Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Understanding JIRA and its concepts with solutions to bug problems, a chapter is dedicated to Q&A ending the course with a detailed working on Bugzilla.
Trainers : Karthik Kosireddi & Shanker
Karthik Kosireddi (Personal Profile) : Software professional with experience in many reputed companies both as techie and admin. A trainer, enjoying the reputation of creating hundreds of software testing experts around the world.
6 months QA Premium Subscription includes JIRA, Bugzilla Trainings (Software Testing Fundamental Training) :
6 months QA Premium Subscription includes:
40+ Hours of HQ Videos
6 Months Duration
Life Time Access to Discussion Forums
Email & Forum Based Technical Support
Access to Interview Questions & Assignments
QA JIRA Bugzilla Course Content
Chapter 1: Basics of QA
- 1.1 How to become a true and valued Software Testing Professional
- 1.2 Understand the fundamentals of Testing and Quality Assurance
- 1.3 Understand the basic concepts of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 1.4 High level details into Requirements, Design, Build phases
- 1.5 What are Functional Requirements Document, Technical Requirement Documents
- 1.6 Roles of a Business Analyst(BA), Technical Architect, Developer, Tester
- 1.7 Role of an IT department within any organization or any business model
- 1.8 Understand various SDLC models
- 1.9 Waterfall Model, Iterative Model, V Model, Spiral Model
- 1.10 Performing parallel software testing/STLC along with SDLC
- 1.11 Rapid Application Development, Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming
- 1.12 How to write a Business Requirement Document (BRD)?
- 1.13 How to write a Functional Requirement Document (FRD)?
- 1.14 How to write a System Requirement Specification (SRS)?
- 1.15 Intro to Traceability Matrix
- 1.16 As-Is and To-Be architecture diagrams
- 1.17 How to write a Use Case Document?
- 1.18 How to write a Use Case Diagram?
- 1.19 Understanding the concept of Use Cases
- 1.20 Defining a system architecture at high level
- 1.21 Creating a system process
- 1.22 Further discussions on naming conventions
- 1.23 Importance of Domain/Functional knowledge in Software Testing
- 1.24 How to write test cases from Use Case Document?
- 1.25 Importance of test case coverage
- 1.26 Importance of writing detailed test steps for every test case
- 1.27 Do we write test cases before we perform testing, everytime?
Chapter 2: JIRA Basics
- 2.1 Challenges in the current manual testing model
- 2.2 Defect Life Cycle
- 2.3 What is JIRA?
- 2.4 Why is JIRA needed?
- 2.5 What is the importance of JIRA?
- 2.6 How to install JIRA?
- 2.7 What are the features of JIRA?
- 2.8 How to create a JIRA project
- 2.9 Adding Users to our JIRA Account
- 2.10 Importance of Defect Life Cycle and understanding the various stages or states of a defect
- 2.11 Converting a Defect Life Cycle into JIRA workflow for a project
- 2.12 Adding Issues/Bugs to the JIRA project
- 2.13 Attaching screenshots to the Bugs in JIRA
- 2.14 Assigning, closing, adding comments, effort etc to the JIRA bugs
- 2.15 Importance of JIRA dashboard for a quick view
- 2.16 Classifying defects into Critical, Major, Minor etc
- 2.17 Basics of Regression Testing. What is Regression Testing?
- 2.18 What are software release cycles?
- 2.19 What is Test Case Management?
- 2.20 What are the different phases in Test Case Management? Writing, Planning, Executing, Reporting, Maintaining
- 2.21 How to customize JIRA project to handle Test Cases?
- 2.22 Working with Tasks and Sub-Tasks to simulate Test Cases in JIRA?
- 2.23 Cloning a JIRA sub-task to create an issue
- 2.24 How to create a new Work Flow in JIRA?
- 2.25 How to customize a JIRA Workflow by adding new states and transitions? Why is software test effort estimation important?
- 2.26 What are the different factors in estimating software testing effort?
- 2.27 What is an FTE, Contractor, CTC, per hour cost, person months of effort etc?
- 2.28 Formula for software testing effort estimation?
- 2.29 How does software testing effort improve with every release?
- 2.30 Test automation efficiency over manual testing
- 2.31 Differences in estimation for manual testing and automation testing?
- 2.32 How to create a new issue type in JIRA for Test Cases?
- 2.33 What are JIRA Dashboards?
- 2.34 Creating and customizing JIRA Dashboard
- 2.35 Understanding JIRA filters. Creating and Saving JIRA Filters. Adding Filters to dashboards
Chapter 3: QA Advanced Concepts
- 3.1 Why is software test effort estimation important?
- 3.2 What are the different factors in estimating software testing effort?
- 3.3 How to classify a test case and identify the effort taken for it?
- 3.4 What is an FTE, Contractor, CTC, per hour cost, person months of effort etc?
- 3.5 Formula for software testing effort estimation?
- 3.6 How does software testing effort improve with every release?
- 3.7 Test automation efficiency over manual testing
- 3.8 Differences in estimation for manual testing and automation testing? Configuration Elements
- 3.9 What are the various types of Software Testing?
- 3.10 A sample Test Plan template
- 3.11 A sample Traceability matrix template
- 3.12 Preparing Your Resume
- 3.13 Applying for jobs
- 3.14 Attending interviews
- 3.15 How to write Software Test Cases?
Chapter 4: Bugzilla
- 4.1 How to Install Bugzilla?
- 4.2 How to Install Perl (StrawberryPerl)?
- 4.3 How to Install MySQL?
- 4.4 How to Install Apache?
- 4.5 How to run MySQL commands?
- 4.6 Bugzilla Administrations
- 4.7 Adding Products, Components, Version in Bugzilla