NoSQL Training Online Live Video Tutorials
NoSQL Training helps you to Understand the working of the database NoSQL or ‘non SQL’. Access to PDFs, interview related…
The course is a complete tutorial of NoSQL databases. It is an understanding of the types of NoSQL databases and their functions. The video tutorials are in detail and concentrate on the practical uses of these technologies and not just the theory. The training will focus on two databases namely SQL and NoSQL. Registering for the course provides you with more than 10 hours of tutorial videos.
Trainer : Mahesh
10+ Hours of HQ Videos
Life Time Access to NoSQL Discussion Forums
Email & Forum Based Technical Support
Access to NoSQL Scripts, PDF’s, & Assignments
Pricing : – To Join the Live Training or Recorded Videos check the options given below.
– Payment link for NoSQL (6 Months Videos) : $75
If you are interested in the Video only option, then you are welcome to join anytime. You will get access to NoSQL Recorded videos that are of high quality.
Chapter 1 : Introducing NoSQL
- 1.1 Define the term NoSQL and the technology it references.
- 1.2 Describe NoSQL history in the database landscape.
- 1.3 Explain concepts and characteristics of NoSQL databases. ( Google BigTable, Cassandra, MongoDB, Oracle NoSQL, IBM Informix)
- 1.4 Fundamental test process
- 1.5 List the primary benefits to adopting a NoSQL database.
- 1.6 Difference between traditional relational DB and NoSQL database.
Chapter 2 : Defining NoSQL Database Types, Options, and User Cases
- 2.1 Define the major types of NoSQL Databases.
- 2.2 Describe the primary use cases of each.
- 2.3 Differentiate the major architectural differences between the types.
Chapter 3 : SQL vs NoSQL
- 3.1 Datatypes
- 3.2 DDL/DCL/DML Scripts
- 3.3 Schema definition — Tables,Columns,Datatypes,Sequences,Partitions,Procedures,Functions etc
- 3.4 Cassandra CQL– how to write queries(SQL in NoSQL Cassandra DB)
- 3.5 DDL/DCL/DML Scripts