Mobile Apps Testing Training Online Video Tutorials
ITeLearn offers professional courses for mobile apps testing. As the demand for Mobile Apps is increasing rapidly, the demand for…
The course commences with a brief difference of mobile app testing from other software testing and will have an introduction to some of the underlying technologies in mobile devices and how the tests will be affected. After this initial stage, mobile app testing online training course will go into the depth of this topic.
Trainer : Karthik & Pavan
Karthik Kosireddi (Personal Profile) : Software professional with experience in many reputed companies both as techie and admin. A trainer, enjoying the reputation of creating hundreds of software testing experts around the world.
1 year of Mobile App Testing (Andriod, iOS & Automation) Premium Subscription includes:
18+ Hours of HQ Videos
Life Time Access to Mobile App Testing Discussion Forums
Email & Forum Based Technical Support
Access to Mobile App Testing Scripts,Interview Questions,Assignments
Appium videos link :Appium Videos
Mobile App Testing Course FAQ’s
Mobile App Testing Interview Questions
Next Mobile App Testing Batch schedule –
– Payment link for Mobile App Testing (1 Year Videos) : $300
– Payment link for Mobile App Testing (Project Videos) : $75
(Note – Only our “Mobile Testing Premium Members” are eligible for Project Live+Videos, Project Videos and for Renewal.)
Mobile App Testing Members Tech Support
Mobile App Testing Welcome Pack
Mobile Testing Course Content
Chapter 1: Introduction to Mobile Device Testing
- 1.1 What is all about Mobile Device Testing?
- 1.2 Why is it required?
- 1.3 Terminologies used in telecom industry
- 1.4 Knowing about Mobile OS/Platform
- 1.5 Introduction to different mobile devices
Chapter 2: Setting up an Android Environment on your PC
- 2.1 What is emulator ?
- 2.2 How to install an emulator?
- 2.3 How to launch first app on emulator?
- 2.4 Explore the capabilities of emulator
- 2.5 Install a real time application on emulator
Chapter 3: Testing in Mobile Domain
- 3.1 Mobile Application Testing
- 3.2 Mobile Handset Testing
- 3.3 Mobile Website Testing
- 3.4 Test cases and general scenarios for mobile application
Chapter 4: Types of Mobile Apps Testing
- 4.1 User Interface Testing
- 4.2 Functional Testings
- 4.3 Usability Testing
- 4.4 Compatibility Testing
- 4.5 Interrupt Testing
- 4.6 Certification Testing
- 4.7 Performance and Stress Testing
- 4.8 Unique Challenges in Mobile testing
Chapter 5: Mobile Application Testing on IPAD IOS Andriod IPhone
- 5.1 Fundamental concepts of mobile app testing
- 5.2 Differences from Web app testing
- 5.3 How to start a mobile app testing project from scratch
- 5.4 Designing and setting up a mobile app testing lab
- 5.5 Exposure to various mobile devices and platforms. iOS and Android primarily
- 5.6 Native Apps, Mobile Browser Apps, Hybrid Apps
- 5.7 Real-Device, Simulation, Emulator, Reflector testing. Detailed defect reporting, screenshots etc
- 5.8 Challenges, Uniqueness and Best practices for MAT
- 5.9 Automation Tools: DeviceAnywhere, AndroidDriver in Java and Robotium