Dot Net Course Online Training Videos
A detailed online session with more than 10 hours of high definition videos on Dot Net Training for application development.…
The course is primarily based on the working of DOT Net Framework. A detailed set of videos explaining programming with C# DOT Net. We have a dedicated chapter on the working of Microsoft product SQL server. The understanding of Web Applications Development and their concepts like HTML, CSS, AJAX and XML format. The curriculum is vast and covers all the topics related to Web development, Microsoft products their functions and uses.
Trainer : Kiran
20 Hours of HQ Videos
Life Time Access to .Net Discussion Forums
Email & Forum Based Technical Support
Access to .Net Scripts, PDF’s, & Assignments
Benefits: -.NET greatly simplifies any kind of application development like Windows Desktop, Mobile, Internet web application development, etc.
-.NET is very essential for those who want to be into application development
– Our training method with a realistic, hands-on, in depth knowledge and skills to develop Rich
Internet Web applications by using C#-Programming, OOPs using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET ,Linq To
Sql (ORM) using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013.
-This advanced Microsoft visual studio .net c sharp training course teaches a deep exploration of
.NET development philosophy and practical advice. This best advanced visual c# .net training also
examines the fundamentals of C# essential for writing ASP.NET programs.
-This Best .net training is also designed to help you prepare for interviews with experience in your
Pricing : – To Join the Live Training or Recorded Videos check the options given below.
-Payment link for .Net (1 Year Videos) : $200
If you are interested in the Video only option, then you are welcome to join anytime. You will get access to .Net videos that are of high quality.
1 year of Recorded Video access.
Chapter 1: .NET Introduction
- 1.1 Introduction to .NET, Architecture, Framework
- 1.2 .NET File execution, CLR with their components.
- 1.3 Visual studio versions, framework versions.
- 1.4 Understand Project and solutions
Chapter 2: Programming using C#.NET
- 2.1 Introduction to C#.NET
- 2.2 Built in Class libraries, Writing C#.NET program,CTS Working with Console class, Covert class, DateTime class etc.,
- 2.3Control structures if,switch, loops
Chapter 3: OOPs using C#
- 3.1 Oops concepts ( Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism)
- 3.2 OOPS using C#.NET (Abstract classes, Interfaces, POCO Classes)
- 3.3 Methods Parameterized methods ( ref, out, params)
- 3.4 Static class, partial class, sealed class
- 3.5 Exception Handling
- 3.6 Collections & Generics
- 3.7 Assemblies & Class libraries
Chapter 4: SQL Server
- 4.1 Introduction to RDBMS
- 4.2 Working with DDL, DML commands
- 4.3 Crud operations using Queries
- 4.4 Crud operations using Stored Procedures
- 4.5 Examples to perform CRUD operations
Chapter 5: Web Application Development Using Client side technologies
- 5.1 HTML Concepts
- 5.2 CSS Concepts
- 5.4 Jquery Concepts
- 5.5 AJAX Concepts
- 5.6 XML format
Chapter 6: ASP.NET
- 6.1 Introduction to Web Application, WebSite, Web Server, Web Browsers,Web Page.
- 6.2 Client side and Server side scripting.
- 6.3 GET and POST methods
- 6.4 HTTP protocol, URL, response object, request object.
- 6.5 Asp.net Page Submission process, ASP.NET page level events.
Chapter 7: Web Server Controls
- 7.1 Creating Web application, Using Server Side Tools, Sample programs using controls like (Textbox, Label, Literal, Checkbox, RadioButton,etc.,
Chapter 8: LIST Controls
- 8.1 Dynamic Polymorphism, Real-time examples using List Controls(CheckboxList, RadioButtonList, BulletedList, DropDownList,ListBox).
Chapter 9: Postback
- 9.1 Working with Postback,IsPostBack, AutopostBack, CrossPagePostback.Demo
Chapter 10: Other controls
- 10.1 Calendar Control, File upload control, Adrotator Control, MultiView Control
Chapter 11: Validation Controls
- 11.1 RequiredFieldValidator, RangeValidator, REgularExpressionValidator,CompareValidator, CustomValidator, ValidationSummary
Chapter 12: Page Redirection
- 12.1 LinkButton, HyperLink,Response.Redirect,Server.Transfer,Server.Execute
Chapter 13: Master Pages
- 13.1 Introduction, Sample Example
Chapter 14: ADO.NET
- 14.1 Introduction.
- 14.2 Connection and Disconnection Oriented Model differences.
- 14.3 Classes used in SQL Server (System.Data.SqlClient).
- 14.4 ConnectionString, Establishing DB Connection.
- 14.5 CRUD Operations using SqlCommand class methods ExecuteReader(),ExecuteScalar(), ExecuteNonQuery..
Chapter 15: DataBound Controls
- 15.1 DataBoundControls(GridView, FormView, DetailsView)DataSource Controls(SqlDataSource, XMLDataSource, ObjectDataSource,etc.,)Demo, Task.
Chapter 16: Working with POCO classes
- 16.1 Handling objects/entities using Linq.
- 16.2 Linq To SQL.
Chapter 17: Linq
- 17.1 Linq Architecture.
- 17.2 Linq type query.
- 17.3 Sql Like Queries.
Chapter 18: LinqToSql (ORM)
- 18.1 To interact with Sql Server database.
- 18.2 Simplify database interaction.
Chapter 19: 3-Tier Architecture
- 19.1 Introduction, Importance.
- 19.2 Different Layers and Tiers.
- 19.3 Example/Demo.
Chapter 20: Exception Handling in ASP.NET
- 20.1 Structured Exception Handling, Page Level exception Handling,Application Level Exception Handling.
Chapter 21: State Management Techniques
- 21.1 Introduction, Default HTTP State, Introduction, Default HTTP State,Working with viewstate, Querystring,session, cookies,Cache, Application Working with web.config file
Chapter 22: IIS
- 22.1 Working with IIS, Installation of IIS,Hosting application in IIS Difference between IIS and IISExpress App Pool, App Domain.
Chapter 23: ASP.NET Security
- 23.1 Authentication and Authorization Examples on Anonymous Authentication,Windows Authentication,Forms(Web) Authentication and authorization.
Chapter 24: Web Services
- 24.1 Introduction, Advantages, SOA, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI Creating a Web Service, Consuming Web Service..
Chapter 25: MVC.NET introduction
- 25.1 Introduction
- 25.2 Sample Application using EFW.
Chapter 26: Windows Forms(or)WPF
- 26.1 Windows Forms Introduction
- 26.2 Windows forms applications.
- 26.3 Will develop standalone applications.
- 26.4 Working with TOOLS
- 26.5 ADO.NET Disconnection Oriented Model