Computer Programming Course with Python Training Online
Python is a simple programming language and Python Training is ideal for beginners. The course is a step by step…
Python Training Online is a year subscription of 8+ hours of tutorial videos with access to discussion forums, assignments, interview related questions and scripts in python. The course explains the math functions of Python and data structures. A brief tutorial on OOPS concepts XLRD Parser. The course ends with regularly used python libraries.
Trainer : Karthik & Pavan
Karthik Kosireddi (Personal Profile) : Software professional with experience in many reputed companies both as techie and admin. A trainer, enjoying the reputation of creating hundreds of software testing experts around the world.
1 year of Computer Programming with Python Subscription includes:
8+ Hours of HQ Videos
Life Time Access to Discussion Forums
Email & Forum Based Technical Support
Access to Computer Programming with Python Scripts,Interview Questions & Assignments
Computer Programming with Python Training Videos(31 videos, 10hours)
Computer Programming with Python Live project
Computer Programming with Python Course Content
Chapter 1: Introduction
- 1.1 Before you start
- 1.2 Getting Started
- 1.3 Our first program.
Chapter 2: Warming Up
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Basic Arithmetic’s
- 2.3 The – If Statement
- 2.4 The For – Loop
- 2.5 The While – Loop
- 2.6 Type Conversion
- 2.7 Summarizing
Chapter 3 : Expanding Our Knowledge
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Further Arithmetic’s
- 3.3 Better Conditionals: elif
- 3.4 Better Conditionals: and/or
- 3.5 The First project
Chapter 4 : Functions
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Function Usage
- 4.3 Math Functions
- 4.4 Math Functions 2
- 4.5 Math Functions 3
Chapter 5 : Data Structures
- 5.1 Introduction
- 5.2 Lists with Strings
- 5.3 Lists with Numbers
- 5.4 Strings as lists
- 5.5 Nested lists
- 5.6 Further lists functions
- 5.7 Dictionaries
- 5.8 Further Dictionaries functions
- 5.9 Finding Elements
- 5.10 Useful Code snippets
- 5.11 Accessing Dictionary Values
- 5.12 Updating Dictionary.
- 5.13 Delete Dictionary Elements.
- 5.14 Properties of Dictionary Keys.
- 5.15 Builtin Dictionary Functions and Methods.
Chapter 6 : Files and Directories
- 6.1 Creating Files
- 6.2 Reading Files
- 6.3 Copying, Moving and Renaming Files
- 6.4 Creating, Deleting Directories and Files
Chapter 7 : Exceptions
- 7.1 Capability and Application of standard exceptions from Python
- 7.2 Using : try catch finally blocks
Chapter 8 : Classes Objects (OOPS concepts)
- 8.1 Overview of Object Oriented Programming Terminology
- 8.2 Creating Classes, Inheritance, Function Overloading, Operator Overloading, Instance etc
Chapter 9 : Regular Expressions
- 9.1 Using Python “re” module of python and using “match” & “search” keywords how we can find data using different sets of defined expressions
Chapter 10 : XLRD parser
- 10.1 Simple parser to parse the XLS file using python module XLRD.
Chapter 11 : Frequently used Python Libraries
- 11.1 Paramiko (SSH) – A library to ssh to the Unix machine and perform actions with respect to it.
- 11.2 Requests (REST API calls) – A Library to use and perform REST API calls to web service.