Procedural Language / Structured Query Language is better known as PL/SQL, it is the procedural extension of SQL and Oracle relational database. Generally, PL SQL is used for coding program blocks, triggers, functions, procedures, and packages. In the present day world, where the software programs earned great significance and more programs are developed almost every day, expertise in PL SQL will certainly help to get good jobs.
Seeing the increasing demand for PL / SQL experts, many PL SQL training courses have come up. Most of them are PL SQL online training courses which will be helpful for working professionals and students pursuing regular courses because they can attend the courses without disturbing their present schedule.
PL SQL videos are provided as study materials when you join a PL/SQL online training course. There are two different types of PL SQL online tutorials, video tutorials and live training courses. When you join a PL SQL live training course, you will have to undergo training at the prescribed hours. However, you will be provided with access to the concerned videos even after the courses, which will help you to learn the subject more thoroughly.
Usually, the subjects covered under PL / SQL live training will be as follows.
- Details about basics of SQL- DDL and DML concepts.
- Details of JOINS
- Conditional Operators in SQL
- Decode and Conditional Statements
- Variables, Constants, Operators and Condition
- String, Arrays and Operators
- Cursors and Records
- Exceptions and Packages
Usually, PL SQL live training will last for 2 to 3 weeks and this will include PL SQL live project training also. This live project training session is a practical session where all the trainees will work on live projects as a team with the trainers. This will help them to gain practical knowledge and also help to learn the topic in depth.
When you browse the internet, you will come across many PL SQL live training courses. You can select a good trainer if you follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the trainer and go through the sample PL SQL videos posted there. This will help you to get an idea about the quality of the study materials.
- Attend free orientation sessions and webinars organized by different trainers. This will help you to get an idea about the approach of the trainers towards training.
- Take the help of social media or any related open discussion forums to know about the track record of the trainer and the reputation he is enjoying with the job providers.