Core Idea : To cover Fundametals of Software Testing and Quaity Assurance and guide you on “How to become a true and valued Software Testing Professional”?
Intent : Quality Assurance (QA) / Software Testing Fundamentals training that help participants to understand the core concepts of Software testing and IT that helps them excel as a QA professional.
Date and Time : 21st & 23rd Mar, 2017. From 5:30-6:30 PM PT. (Free Orientation and Day-01 Demo)
Paid Training Sessions: 28th Mar to 13th Apr, 2017. From 5:30-6:30 PM PT. (Mon-Thu)
|Software Testing Fundamentals||Mahesh||180|
|Manual Testing Basics||Mahesh||240|
|Manual Testing Advance||Mahesh||180|
- Absolute Beginners.
- Anyone looking for an IT job
- Basics of MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Fresh Graduates and Students
- Non IT
- Manual Testers
- Job Seekers
- Automation Testers
- Business Analyst
- Designed for beginners and professionals
- Career advancement training
- More assignments to apply theory
- Brainstroming Sessions
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques